Lavandula (common name lavender) is a genus of 39 known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae. Lavender grew in Provence and in some Mediterranean countries and culture spread in Eastern Europe and even in Tasmania or in Canada, where the mutated plants can resist freeze.
From the middle ages, it was used for washing and disinfecting lye. Lavender flowers are distilled in order to be transformed into floral water. This amazing flower water is very rich in active principles: it can be to turn round purifying, relaxing, antiseptic and even healing. Due to its purifying and re-balancing virtues, it is particularly recommended for the care of oily to mixed skin.
Benefits for skin:
* The lavender floral water soothes and invigorates the skin. This makes an excellent
* It has anti-inflammatory, soothing and anti- infectious benefits;
* It can be used for cleaning small wounds;
* It cleans and softens the skin. Astringent, it tightens your skin. These two properties make it
an excellent lotion after cleansing;
* It is an excellent refreshing and purifying. Applied directly to the skin after sun exposure, it
calms redness, sunburn, irritation and itching;
* It fights acnes;
* It balances the production of skin oil and removes excess of sebum;
* It cleans the skin and prevents the formation of pimples;
* It boosts the natural healing ability of the skin for more efficient and faster repair;
* It is a good regenerating (fights against skin aging);
* It is a perfect antiseptic (removes imperfections).
Benefits for hair:
* Lavender hydrolat is repellent against lice and limit recurrences;
* It fights against greasy hair.
* Lavender floral water facilitates sleep. It’s comforting scent brings a quiet, calm emotions, fears;
* It reduces blood pressure and certain physiological markers of stress;
* It has a strong analgesic power of the muscle contractures, which contributes to good relaxation;
* It cleans the mouth and breath;
* It relieves mouth ulcers, gastric acidity and liver congestion symptoms such as headaches. How to use lavender water?
* By spraying it on the skin of the face and neck after cleansing;
* By adding in a skin cream used daily;
* It can be used as a toner before applying your moisturizer such as Argan oil or prickly pear seed oil;
* It is advised to drink after each meal (a spoon in a cup of warm water), for the pain and gastric acidity;
* It is advised to mix lavender water with the same amount of water in a mouthwash, after every meal for bad breath. This floral water (hydrolat) is packaged in a bottle that facilitates its daily use.
Gift Morocco offers you all these powerful properties in one single bottle!
Gift Morocco Lavender Water is 100% pure and natural.
Gift Morocco offers the premium quality of Lavender Water!