Gift Morocco Pure Rosewater is a miracle by-product of the distillation of rose petals. It is used to enhance beauty. It is combining multiple highly valued properties. It makes your skin sublime and your complexion glowing in a very simple and fast gesture beauty.
A great natural skin toner, rosewater has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It has so many benefits on the skin and well-being and can be used in various ways. No matter what your skin or hair type is, this natural fresh liquid can bring you handful of goodness!
Rose hydrolat is known by everyone to be a beauty’s magic potion, and very versatile as it has so many uses for all hair and skin types. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rosewater can be added to your beauty routine. That is what makes it an amazing beauty secret or a secret weapon of women everywhere in the planet, not just in Morocco.
Normally, the skin’s pH falls in between 4.5 to 6.2, this makes it slightly acidic. The excessive use of facial cleansers, soaps and any other products can disrupt the pH balance which can lead to the bacteria growth, resulting in skin problems like acne and redness. Rosewater pH level is 5.5. This is why it helps balance out the disruption by turning the pH level of your skin back to normal.
It is important to make sure you purchase only 100% pure rosewater with no additives and no perfume. The production of this floral water should also be made with the first distillation in order have the concentrate of the floral water.
Thanks of how mild it is, this natural ingredient suits perfectly all skin type, even the sensitive ones. The floral water helps soothe irritation and redness with its anti-inflammatory properties. And the best part is that the water has absolutely no side effects. The water also has soothing properties which help with not only irritation and redness, but also sunburns. If it happens to you to forget your sunscreen cream and end up with a bad sun burn, rose water will help soothe your skin and accelerate the healing process at the same time.
Gift Morocco Pure Rose water benefits:
- Rose water is a perfect toner for the skin. It helps to clean, smooth, increase the tone of the skin texture, and it closes open pores while giving the skin a pleasant floral scent;
- It can be used as a natural make up remover (for eyes and face);
- It helps to prepare the skin before applying the day cream and make-up;
- It helps maintain the pH balance of your skin, it controls pimples by stopping growth of bacteria;
- It helps to fight acne, eczema, dermatitis, etc.;
- It fights the tasks, stretch marks, and wrinkles;
- It moisturizes, revitalizes, and smoothes the skin;
- It helps to revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay;
- It soothes the skin to help relieve any stress and anxiety;
- It removes all impurities;
- It makes the skin brighter;
- It is a good refresher during hot weather;
- It helps to eliminate dark circles, and also helps to clean and cool eyes in a gentle way;
- It is an excellent natural treatment against the harmful effects of the sun on your skin;
- It limits the irritation after hair removal;
- It improves the heath of the hair by eliminating dandruff and reducing inflammation;
- It contributes to the promotion of hair growth by improving blood flow;
- It prevents hair loss and strengthening the hair follicles;
- It relieves headaches by putting wet handkerchiefs of rose water on your forehead;
- It is used to treat certain dental problems such as periodontal disease. A cotton swab dipped in rosewater or mouthwash in use treat and relieves inflammation of the gums.
Gift Morocco Rose water applications:
- Facial toner
In the morning, place a cotton soaked in rosewater on your face and then let it dry in the open air before applying day cream and makeup. The mild astringent properties of this product help tighten the pores and tone the skin gently.
In the evening, apply it to remove makeup and impurities.
Apply on dry skin because it softens and moisturizes dry skin.
- Eyes care
Place a bottle of rosewater in the refrigerator for half an hour and then apply some of it on a cotton ball and place it on your eyes gently. It will help sooth tender skin around your eyes and prevent or reduce eye puffiness. It is a great remedy for tired and inflamed eyes.
Regular use of rosewater as a tonic can help prevent wrinkles and slow the aging process.
- Body & bath care
Add 2 cups of rose water in the bath for a divine and unforgettable experience. Rosewater will soften and add freshness to the skin; it will leave an amazing scent of fresh rose on the body.
- After shaving
Apply as an aftershave, to avoid irritation. It makes freshly shaved legs softer and gives them a wonderful scent.
- Frizzy and Dry hair
Mix equal amounts of glycerin and rosewater. Apply the mixture on your scalp with your fingers or the cotton pads, then massage for 10 to 15 minutes gently. Let it stay for another 30 minutes before washing it off with shampoo.
- Facial Cleanser/Make up remover
Rosewater can be used as a face cleanser for all skin types with easy and quick steps. After washing your face with your regular mild face wash, add few drops of Gift Morocco argan oil to 1 tbsp rose water and then apply the mixture on your face using a cotton pad to remove all the impurities and rest of makeup left on your skin.
This floral water helps with removing the excess of oils from your face. With the pH balancing properties, it also helps preventing the growth of bacteria that cause acne. This contributes in reducing acne while preventing future breakouts.
Gift Morocco offers you all these powerful properties in one single bottle!
Gift Morocco Rose water is 100% pure and natural.
Gift Morocco offers the premium quality of Rose water!